When pixar does the thing that makes you question if you are actually watching a children’s movie.
Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they’re going to be the only things separating you from everyone else.
things i love
- hot dads
- hot 35 year olds
- powerful men
- rich men
- hot dads
This needs to be in the next movie please
the british primary school experience
(you definitely know all the words)
1. air hostess // busted 2. just a little // liberty x 3. chelsea dagger // the fratellis 4. superstar // jamelia 5. 5 colours in her hair // mcfly 6. suddenly I see // k.t tunstall 7. love it when you call // the feeling 8. hole in the head // sugababes 9. dance wiv me // dizzee rascal feat. calvin harris 10. she moves in her own way // the kooks 11. 5,6,7,8 // steps 12. goodbye mr a // the hoosiers 13. wearing my rolex // wiley
8tracks: ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
loki laufeysonor bucky barnes?
one thing girls have real solidarity on is their periods:
- we dont judge someone if they prefer pads or tampons over the other
- we always have extras and we’re always willing to give them to a girl in need
- we teach each other about cramp remedies and how to get out bloodstains
- we do pants checks for each other
"So, you had that mask on. You had to wear that all the time, right? Does that get hot on your face?" (x)
SEBASTIAN STAN SOMETIMES SMIRKS THIS SLY SEDUCTIVE SMIRK THAT I’M 50% SURE IS AN ATTEMPT TO MASS-MURDER HIS FANS AND 50% SURE IS PROOF OF HIS BEING A VEELA
So this happened on facebook today….
All right, so here’s the deal. When talking to people suffering from depression or any other mental illness, please stop referring to suicidal thoughts and attempts as “cowardly,” or as impulses only “cowards” have. That’s as ridiculous as telling someone with cancer that their tumor is cowardly. Or telling someone with a perforated lung that their internal bleeding is cowardly. Suicidal ideation is not a moral choice, or a sign of moral failure. It’s a symptom of a disease. An agonizing, unbearable disease. Please don’t talk down to people with mental illness who are struggling to cope with suicidal thoughts, telling them to be more “courageous” in their handling of what they’re going through, telling them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and fucking cope. You’re not encouraging them by telling them that their thoughts and emotions are “cowardly”. You’re not inciting them to be more “brave”. It doesn’t work that way. So, please, think before you speak.
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS FROM PLEASE !?
Page 1 of 4973